The Service featured herein is brought to you by Magelo Limited and its affiliates (collectively, "Magelo"). Magelo provides a third-party service for players of various online MMORPG games. Magelo is not affiliated with the developers or licensors of these games nor are we party to any actions or changes that the developers or licensors may see fit to undertake.
Some general rules
We reserve the right to remove any content from the Service at any time and without notice. Refrain from using inappropriate language, including language that may look, sound like, stand for, hint at, abbreviate, or insinuate profanity, hate speech (including but not limited to racial, ethnic, or religious slurs), illegal drugs/controlled substances or illegal activities.
You must be at least 13 years old to register for the Service. We do not knowingly collect any information from any users under 13 years of age, and if it is found that an underage user has fraudulently registered, their account will immediately be terminated.
Cheating of any kind is expressly prohibited, this includes exploiting any deficiency in our code or design, or in the code or design of any third party product or service used in connection with the Service, to gain an unfair advantage or to gain unearned or unauthorized privileges, access or abilities not clearly intended by the product's design. Communicating information about such activities to others will also be considered cheating. We reserve the right to contact your ISP regarding any inappropriate activities by you on the Service. Your subscription to the Service is intended for your individual and personal use only. You may not share, license, sub-license, sub-lease, parse, pass-on or in any other way attempt to share, extend or monetize your access to the Service.
We reserve the right to immediately terminate or suspend anyone who fails to abide by these Terms.
Content on our site
Our site includes a combination of content created by Magelo, third-parties, and our users. All materials published on our site, including, but not limited to, written content, photographs, graphics, images, illustrations, marks, logos, sound or video clips, and Flash animation, are protected by our copyrights or trademarks or those of third-parties. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create derivative works of, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, or in any way exploit any of the materials or content on our site in whole or in part.
You are solely responsible for all materials, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, that you upload, post, e-mail, transmit, or otherwise make available on our site ("Your Content"). You certify that you own all intellectual property rights in Your Content. You hereby grant us, our affiliates, and our partners a worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, nonexclusive, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, create derivative works of, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, transfer, transmit, distribute, and publish Your Content and subsequent versions of Your Content for the purposes of (i) displaying Your Content on our site, (ii) distributing Your Content, either electronically or via other media, to users seeking to download or otherwise acquire it, and/or (iii) storing Your Content in a remote database accessible by end users. This license shall apply to the distribution and the storage of Your Content in any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed. You may be exposed to content that you find offensive, indecent, or objectionable or that is inaccurate, and you bear all risks associated with using that content. We have the right, but not the obligation, to remove any content that may, in our sole discretion, violate these Terms or that is otherwise objectionable.
Protection of your password / Unauthorized access
Users are solely responsible for protecting their accounts from access by others. You are strongly encouraged to select a hard-to-guess password and not re-use that password on any other sites where it may be read by the owners or administrators of that site. Accessing or attempting to access any user account not belonging to you without permission is prohibited. Accessing another user's account in this manner is grounds for a permanent ban of all accounts from the site.
Please click here
The following conduct is not allowed on our message boards, user profiles, feedback forms:
- Users may not transmit or encourage others to transmit material or links to material considered patently offensive in nature. This includes, but is not limited to using vulgar, profane, or sexually explicit language; using race, religion, sexual orientation, culture, ethnicity, handicap, nationality, or gender as a means of insult; using threatening, harassing, defamatory, hate-speech, or libellous language; and posting, requesting, or otherwise sharing material considered pornographic, obscene, graphic, or hate speech.
- Communications clearly insulting other users, individually or as a group, directly or indirectly, are not allowed. This includes, but is not limited to: name-calling; direct insults and orders; insinuations; or insults towards family.
Trolling (Inciting flames)
- Messages intended solely to annoy and/or offend other users by going against the clear nature of a board or topic. This includes, but is not limited to: provoking other users to respond with flames; provoking fans of a particular system or game, especially on boards or topics dedicated to that system or game; making misleading topic titles; asking obviously useless questions; and posting false information as fact.
- Communications that violate or incite others to violate the law are not allowed. This includes, but is not limited to, asking for or providing: illegal copies of copyrighted software; methods of circumventing copyright protection; illegal copies of copyrighted music, movies, videos, or any other type of media; reprints of material from other web sites; or methods of cheating in online games.
- Messages that clearly advertise a service or product are not allowed. This includes, but is not limited to: unsolicited commercial or personal web site advertisements; For-Sale/For-Trade/For-Auction/Wanted: notices; "Make Money Fast" scams, chain letters, and pyramid schemes; or any referrer-ID based sites. Users are allowed to include their web site address in a signature, request comments on their personal site in a social setting, or provide, only once, an interesting or relevant link to another site.
- Behaviour that disrupts the Service for other users, intentional or not, are prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to: messages or topic titles that force browsers to scroll horizontally; large blank or content-free messages; "bumping" multiple older topics (posting in them well after the last post); posting multiple identical or near-identical messages or topics, including "fad" posts or topics; intentionally hard-to-read topic titles or posts (i.e. ALL CAPS, AlTeRnAtE cApS, no spaces, no or excessive punctuation); posting multiple hard-to-read or nonsensical messages in a single or multiple topics; posting large ASCII art (except in social topics specifically calling for it); or post counting (i.e. "First", "100th Post"). Shouting or otherwise creating noise in an active voice channel is considered disruptive behaviour.
- Continual harassing behaviour directed towards a certain individual or group with the intent of creating an intimidating, offensive, or hostile environment on the Service, with or without use of explicit or implicit threats is strictly prohibited. Posting contact or other private information of any person (Service user or not) is also prohibited.
Violations and penalties
Messages and topics may be removed at any time and for any reason at the sole discretion of our editors and designated moderators. User accounts may be warned, suspended, or revoked at any time and for any reason at the sole discretion of our editors and our designated moderators. All determinations of what is "acceptable" and "unacceptable" content will be determined solely by our editors and moderators.
Intentional, repeated, or severe violations are cause for the banning of your account, all use of the boards from your IP address or your entire ISP. In such event, we also reserve the right to contact your ISP concerning your activities.
We describe our fees and billing procedures at "MAGELO", which are incorporated by reference and are subject to change at any time. All fees are stated in U.S. Dollars unless otherwise specified. All fees are to be paid to Magelo LTD and your failure to pay any fee due hereunder could result in the suspension or termination of your premium account.
If you choose to pay our fees using your credit card, your card will be billed immediately, the order will be fulfilled immediately and the payment will be collected by Magelo Limited.
Upon your acceptance of these terms, if you select a recurring charge premium account we have the right to automatically charge your credit card the Premium account fee plus any applicable taxes we are required to collect, and you authorize us to do so. Thereafter, each time your premium account comes up for renewal, we have the right to charge your credit card the then-current renewal rate plus any applicable taxes we are required to collect, and you authorize us to do so. If we are unable to process your credit card at a renewal period, or any payment is reversed, cancelled or charged back, your premium Account may be immediately suspended or terminated without notice.
You may terminate your premium account at any time through the Account area. If you terminate your premium Account during your initial free period, if any, your premium account will be closed at the end of the free period and you will not be billed. If you terminate your premium Account during any subscription cycle, your premium account will be closed at the end of the then-current cycle and you will not be billed again unless you affirmatively re subscribe for the premium Account. We do not give full or partial refunds for subscription periods that you have purchased. You will not be entitled to any refund if your premium account is suspended or terminated due to your violation of the terms of this Agreement.
No Warranty; Limitation of liability
The Service and all related documentation are being provided to you on an "as-is" and "as-available" basis and without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. We do not warrant that i) the Service will meet your requirements or expectations, ii) the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, error-free, or free of viruses or other harmful components, iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of our Service will be accurate or reliable. We make no warranty as to the content on our site. No oral or written information or advice given by us or any of our authorized representatives shall create a warranty or in any way increase the scope of this warranty. You agree that your use of our Service is at your own risk. We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from your use of our Service, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Any material that you download or otherwise obtain through our Service is used at your own discretion and risk. You will be solely responsible for any damages or loss of data that results from your download and use of such material.
Any and all legal proceedings related to the Terms, the Service provided by MAGELO or its officers, shall be governed by the law of Hong Kong SAR.