| Magelo Sync has been patched! You can synchronize your characters again.
Today, Patch 4.3.4 was implemented on all WoW servers. At this time, the official patch notes lead to a 404 error. However, we were lucky enough to track down a blog post on the World of Warcraft site containing the notes, and are posted below:
Ticket Submission UI Improvements
- A new Submit Bug button has been added. Clicking this option will open a report dialog box, along with basic instructions on what to include in your bug report.
- A new Submit Suggestion button has been added. Clicking this option will open a text dialog box, along with a description of what to include in your suggestion.
- The Report Lag button has been removed.
- The Report Abuse button is now called Report Player.
- The Report Player function offers four categories: Spamming, Language, Name, and Cheating.
- Reporting a player for Cheating now opens a text window in which a description of the occurrence can be written.
- Reporting a Name opens a window with three categories: Player Name, Guild Name, and Arena Team Name. There is also a text field for optional information.
- Report Player now includes text and visual instructions for how to submit a report.
- Right-clicking a characters portrait now offers additional reporting options.